Content

Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Only Recipes You’ll Ever Need : Review



From the recent launch of the #BloggersWhoBless network, founded by the wonderful Heather from FemmeLifestyle, we were given some of the most mind blowing goodie bags which included some a selection of books from the wonderful Penguin Books, now, I don’t need to go into detail about Penguin as they must be one of the most renown publishing houses and book distributors around.

I was overjoyed with the choice available to choose from but since when I do read now its normally study material which makes my soul die slowly or recipe books which are my new found addiction, even though I’m still mastering this thing called cooking I do believe I have an inner Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson and Gordon Ramsay dying to get out and present some serious cooking skills. I chose the book called “The Only Recipes You’ll Ever Need” by Tony Turnbill which retails for R310 over here.

9781849492867_3






The most amazing thing about this recipe book is that its concise and to the point, each page showcases four individual variations of dishes we already know and love in order to break the mould, so to speak, of cooking boring food. The book is not thick or incredibly heavy and it contains 250 recipes. It’s even endorsed by Gordon Ramsay on the back cover…
“Simple and delicious dishes for every night of the week. This book’s a great staple for any kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsay
If why I love it is not enough to convince you, then you’ll have to take Gordon’s word for it!
P.S. Don’t forget to give @PenguinBooksSA on Twitter and let them know we sent you!
x flea143

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.