Content

Wednesday 26 March 2014

{Review} NUXE Huile Prodigieux Multi-Usage Dry Oil- Feat. Lipglossed Ninja

NUXE Huile Prodigieux Multi-Usage Dry Oil.  That’s a mouthful right?  I cant pronounce it, I tried, numerous times and I have failed.  What didn’t fail though was this oil.  Holy smackeroos, this oil is absolutely amazing.
nuxe

I received a small bottle from our first #BWB (Bloggers Who Bless) meeting and at first I was hesitant to try it out because firstly, that name made my head explode and secondly, I had absolutely no idea what it was for.
A few weeks ago I decided to do a wee bit of research in order to find out a little bit more about this oil and what I could use it for.  This is what I found:
Description:
Effective by Nature - 98.1% of the ingredients in this Dry Oil are of natural origin, it is a unique combination of 30% Precious Plant Oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften your face, body and hair in a single step.
Precious Benefits - Your face and body are left feeling soft and silky.  Your hair is supple, soft and shines with health.
Advice:
Apply this Dry Oil to your face, body and hair all year round, in summer and in winter.
Mix a drop of Huile Prodigieuse® with your usual foundation for easier glide-on application with no sticky effect.
Spray a little Dry Oil into the palm of your hand then gently tousle your hair for a natural result. Sprinkle a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse® into your bath for a truly relaxing experience
Star Active Ingredients:
With its unique concentration of 6 Precious Oils (Borage, St. John’s Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnet Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, this easily-absorbed, multi-usage Dry Oil will leave your skin soft and silky in a single step, while your hair will be left with amazing softness and shine. No preservatives.
images

I first tried the oil out on my face about 2 weeks ago and boy oh boy, it leaves my face feeling so amazing soft and moisturised.  The scent of the oil is absolutely amazing too, its got a sweetish nutty scent which is too die for.  I then started using it on the rest of my body and my skin has honestly never been this soft.
I have even used it in my hair both as a treatment and also to give my hair a bit of a shine when it was looking a little dull.
Another great thing is that a little really does go a long way.
You can pick up a 50ml bottle of NUXE Huile Prodigieux Multi-Usage Dry Oil for R210.00 from Rubybox.  It is a little costly but it is definitely worth it.
Would I buy this oil?  Absolutely!  In fact, I already have one waiting in my cart for payday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.