Content

Thursday 27 March 2014

Figs for feet, Vintage gone new and a Dry oil for everything! - Feat. Leana Henke

By now, you might have gathered that I’m really fond of my natural products. I wish sometimes I could go to Elysium – that commune in Wanderlust, and just live off the earth. When I come across and use natural products, I get a distinct feeling of being ONE with Mother Nature. Yes, I’m THAT girl.
I’ve been lucky enough to receive 3 items that are simply amazing natural products and they also evoke a sense of nostalgia (well, at least for me).

Nuxe Huille Prodigieux Multi-Usage Dry oil – BLOGGERS WHO BLESS GOODIE BAG

This little gem was sponsored in my Bloggers Who Bless goodie bag and while I was a little apprehensive to try it, I must admit that I fell in love with the smell from the get-go.

It’s basically an all-purpose oil which is suitable for your face, body and hair and you’ll be amazed to see that a little (even a drop) goes a very long way. It’s made up of 30% precious plant oils and it’s 98.1% NATURAL! That’s basically 100% and totally good enough for me. From what I can gather from Lipgloss is my life, it’s on sale at Edgars and Truworths and it’s also pretty reasonably priced too! I would totally pay R210 for 50ml of this stuff. Quite simply (and just as Leigh mentions in her post) it smells so bloody good, you can’t afford to not have a bottle at all times.

But wait, there’s more! Because Nuxe has managed to capture the scent of the dry oil and made a le parfum for us perfume enthusiasts!

*air punch*

Optiphi – Essence 1.618 – aromatic balm – CPT BLOGGERS MEET

I remember sneaking into Gran’s secret drawer and fishing out (digging out with my little nails) the scented balm she had pressed into a silver Victorian locket. And ever since then I may have come across the concept maybe… once or twice? I was enamored with it every time.

Optiphi has their own aromatic balm and it is such a lovely fragrance. It’s a lovely dark (almost plum) colour and I want to say “it smells like Killer Queen by Katy Perry”. I love that it’s tiny enough that you can take it with you everywhere you go – you can even put it in your wallet! According to my source (hiehiehie nudge nudge wink wink) this is becoming a fast favourite and it seems like they’re working different scents too. So I’m seriously excited about seeing more of these aromatic balms.

For your nearest stockist of Essence Balm – Contact OPTIPHI – 0126676244 | E-mail – info@optiphi.com or visit our Facebook Page – or Twitter page – @optiphi
Image from Complete (and utter) Disbelief

 

SKNLogic’s SKNrenew foot balm with fig extract – BLOGGERS WHO BLESS GOODIE BAG

Made from Fig Extract, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Cucumber extract and Orange oil (amongst other natural ingredients), this magnificently hydrating balm is sure to moisturise, protect and reduce the depth of wrinkles in the feet.
I generally don’t use lotion on my feet because I feel like I’m sliding everywhere and it feels like my feet double up as a dirt collector, but with this balm (because it smells so friggin awesome) I made a conscious effort to do it properly. After a good foot scrub and a lovely soak, I slathered on the balm and slipped on my wool socks and the next morning I was left with youthful looking feet.
 
I also think that at R85 for a 75ml tube, and considering that you don’t use a lot of it, it is very affordable and totally worth it. To find your nearest stockist click here and go spoil your feet.
 
I will definitely get myself these spoils again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.