Content

Thursday 29 May 2014

{Review} Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque, Multi-Active Toner & PreCleanse by Lauren of Lipglossed Ninja


dermalogica-logo
Dermalogica products have been around for years, this is however the first time that I have ever used them and I have to tell you, I am loving them.  Yes, I know, I haven’t tried their full range or even a complete range but the 3 sample products that I received from the #BWB goodie bag have definitely left me wanting more.



20140415_124714

I received  the following samples for review:  1 x 22ml Skin Hydrating Masque, 1 x 50ml Multi-Active Toner, 1 x 30ml PreCleanse as well as a sample eye cream which I sadly lost when I was away in Johannesburg.  I have been using the 3 products listed above over the last couple of weeks and I can tell you the following:
The Skin Hydrating Masque is a refreshing mask that hydrates and replenishes dehydrated skin.  I have been using it once a week for the last few weeks.  The application is easy enough, you simply apply it over your already cleansed face and throat and then let it absorb for 10-15 minutes, thereafter rinsing it off thoroughly.  I personally found that it definitely does hydrate the skin and I love the supple feeling that gets left behind after the rinse.  You can pick up a 75ml tube for R590.00.

The  Multi-Active Toner  is great at refreshing and hydrating your skin. The first time I used this was after flying to Johannesburg – my skin was dehydrated and felt incredibly ‘icky’ and this completely perked me up (even over my makeup). The directions state that it’s a refreshing facial spritz which hydrates and smooths the surface for application of your moisturiser which would follow.  The toner includes soothing lavender, balm mint and arnica and is free from all artifical frangrances and colours.  You can pick up a 250ml bottle for R520.00

The PreCleanse is absolutely phenomenal.  It’s a deep-cleansing oil which melts away anything and everything (impurities & makeup) from your skin, leaving it feeling amazingly soft, clean and nourished.  Basically you use your clean, dry hands, massage a few drops of the PreCleanse oil over your face until it creates a light, milky emulsion and from there you rinse your face with lukewarm water.  I just can’t even explain to you how much I love this product and if I could afford it, I would ensure that I am never without it, but alas, for R520.00 for a 150ml, it just isn’t in my budget.
You can find Dermalogica products at all good salons or you can click here to find a salon nearest to you.  Dermalogica can also be found on the following platforms:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.