Content

Monday 24 March 2014

Friendly for Foodies – Online Store

NOMU in South Africa has become synonymous with good quality accessories to add some pizazz and flair to your cooking.

This is amplified because now you don’t have to scowl the supermarket looking for your favourite NOMU goodies, just take a squizz at www.nomu.co.za

At the recent #BWB/ #BloggersWhoBless Event, one of the goodies in our goodie bags was a coupon from NOMU to use on their online store to redeem any of their new range of baking kits…. after much deliberation I chose the Chocolate Fondant baking kit, which includes cups and all I had to do was use my voucher as though I was purchasing this online and voila I’d have my very own NOMU baking kit.


NOMU

I had a few problems, being blonde at heart and all with getting the check out to work and I had to email their wonderful customer support for a bit of guidance, the ever-so-wonderful Stamatia helped me and made it so simple and within 24 hours of making my order the baking kit had arrived at my door, along with a hand written note and some extra sweet rub which is a mixture of sugar and cinnamon to add to baking and/or on top of your pancakes!

Talk about good service! Thank you so much Nomu, once the occasion arises I will be making decadent Chocolate Fondant’s for my guests!

Get your munch on over at Nomu Shop.
Don’t forget to follow them on Twitter @NOMUChirps and on Facebook - let them know we sent you :)
x flea143

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.