Content

Thursday 26 June 2014

{BWB} On why my life will never be the same again…by Lauren of Lipglossed Ninja

{BWB} On why my life will never be the same again…

Saturday was our 4th #BWB (Bloggers Who Bless) get together.  This one was hosted at Hudsons Burger Joint in Claremont and themed USA Bikers so everyone came through dressed in boots, jeans and jackets which was rad.  Also, not sure if you have ever been to Hudson’s in Claremont but holy shitzers guys… my life will never be the same again.  I had one of their Salted Caramel milkshakes (and by milkshakes, I actually mean a fishbowl filled with awesomeness).
DSC_1179
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Salted Caramel Milkshake
DSC_1192
Upon arriving in the pouring rain, Heather, Fi, Jensen (my kidlet) and myself tried to warm up a bit and then started getting the tables put together.  Jensen of course ran around like a headless chicken, demanding things to play with as well as any amount of free sweets that he could find.  Luckily, we had one of the most amazing waitresses in the world and she enticed him to follow her around, help with the delivery of food, shakes and cutlery and he was also assisting as door man for a good portion of the day.
I was so relieved when Lisa-Jade arrived with her little girl Libby in tow as it gave Jensen a little bit of kiddy companionship.
DSC_1197
My gorgeous boy…
DSC_1196
Libby – Lisa-Jades heart and soul
DSC_1193
J talking to the natives and pretending to be Spider Man.
DSC_1209
Libby – displaying her art work which is “way better than his”
It was so lovely to catch up with all the ladies on Saturday as well as welcoming a new member to the group, Elzanne from Klets en Kook. We had such a great time talking about anything and everything and then we got to the good part.  We have been issued with a #BWBNailed Challenge where we need to use 3 colours (blue, red & white) on our nails and whoever comes up with the best design will win a hamper from Dermalogica (*squee*).
DSC_1180
Leana – always full of smiles
DSC_1183
Jenn – always beautiful.
DSC_1191
Lisa-Jade enjoying her Salted Caramel Milkshake
DSC_1188
Elzanne
DSC_1181
The gorgeous Heather
DSC_1182
Nicola & Rushda enjoying a giggle
DSC_1187
Jenn and her head sized milkshake
DSC_1190
I’m sure I heard Leana utter the words *nom nom* here…
DSC_1201
Fi attacking Heather :)
For lunch we all had a selection of sliders which were absolutely to die for!  I chose to go with the TriBeCa Selection which was a choice of 3, namely The Player, The Shroom & The Boom Boom Burger – you can have a look at their menu over here.
DSC_1210
Possibly the most amazing pizza slice ever!
DSC_1212
TriBeCa Sliders
DSC_1215
After much eating and even more socializing we all went on our separate ways (well, besides myself, Heather & Fi who drove together).
DSC_1217
I can’t wait to see all the submissions for the #BWBNailed Challenge and I will definitely do a full on post about the entries and which products I used as well as my final submission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.