Content

Thursday 7 August 2014

SKNLogic Renew Footbalm

 About six months ago my paws got hold of a foot balm from SKNLogic and following this, I received another footbalm from SKNLogic in a goodiebag from #BWB. I had not yet used the first footbalm given to me in December last year at an end of year function because I was busy using another. Anyway, roll on winter time 2014 which is peak season for me to do some serious foot/heel TLC before embarking on a whirlwind overseas adventure and I quickly grabbed my stash of SKNLogic foot balms.


 I have been using it religiously once a day after showering/bathing and if I’ve had a long day in heels a good slap of this wonderful stuff on my feet before bed is just what is needed! In a short and sweet summary – my feet feel fabulous!

Renew Footbalm
I have just started on my second footbalm after cutting the tube open of my first one because I didn’t want to waste any of the amazing moisturising concuction which soothes sore feet (especially after long days of plodding along in heels).
 
The SKNLogic Renew footbalm contains amazing ingredients like cucumber extract which hydrates while removing dead skin cells, Vitamin E which protects the skin assists with maintaining the skins oil balance, Orange Oil which works as anti-inflammatory and improves the skins elasticity, Shea Butter providing intense hydration, accelerates healing and soothes the skin, Fig Extract which promotes new cell growth and hydrates regulating trans-epidermal loss and not forgetting the sunflower oil, wheat germ oil and steric acid.
The SKNLogic brand is growing on me, even more so when I learnt that the products are manufactured locally in South Africa with packaging and printing being done here too. 

If they are not an incentive to support local, then I don’t know what is. To find out more and view their other products visit their website, Facebook and Twitter @SKNLOGIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value your input and any queries you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
x Heather

Blog Archive

All items on this site remain the property of the Authors - #BWB. Powered by Blogger.